Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week-1 More Time!!!! Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week-1 More Time!!!! Update

I have been told too buy modern car mechanics that you can screw up the
electronics in a new car by disconnecting the battery with the motor
running. Fortunately for me the newest car I own is my 77 Malibu beater.
I am sure glad this week is over. Hopefully next week will be more
productive with less problems.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Yea Doc I was taught that years ago by my dad. If the car ran without the
battery the alternator has to be working. Makes since. They tell me if you do
this with new cars you can mess up some of the fancy electronic junk that is on
them. I don't really see how this could be true but I know some so called
mechanics swear that this is so. I hope things start to get better for you.
Terry

--part1_9b.4b51a2b1.2e45abb9_boundary

<HTML>

<FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Yea Doc I was taught that years ago by my dad. If the car ran without the battery the alternator has to be working. Makes since. They tell me if you do this with new cars you can mess up some of the fancy electronic junk that is on them. I don't really see how this could be true but I know some so called mechanics swear that this is so. I hope things start to get better for you. <BR>
Terry</FONT>

</HTML>

--part1_9b.4b51a2b1.2e45abb9_boundary--

--- End Message ---