Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week-1 More Time!!!! Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week-1 More Time!!!! Update

Yea Doc I was taught that years ago by my dad. If the car ran without the battery the alternator has to be working. Makes since. They tell me if you do this with new cars you can mess up some of the fancy electronic junk that is on them. I don't really see how this could be true but I know some so called mechanics swear that this isso. I hope things start to get better for you.
Terry