Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week-One More Time!!!! Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week-One More Time!!!! Update

Doc, watch the blood pressure. Oh never mind, you are having some wine, I
would suggest a good red or shiraz, maybe Boutari Red from Greece, or
Jacob's Creek Shiraz Cabernet 2001 from Australia, or even Stoenhaven Shiraz
2002 from South Eastern Australia. A few glasses of any of them will make
you see Jesus too. And is good for your heart.

Before you amp out on the alt, make sure it is still good by taking it to a
Auto Zone or O'Reilly's for them to do a free test on it. Also check the
back of it before you take it out as sometimes those plugs and wires simply
come loose. Or the plug itself is wallowed out not making good contact, can
easily be crimped with pliers. Should you decide to change it if bad,
consider a Delco, as they are cheap and have the voltage regulator inside
them already. There is a file on my website under "parts" about this.
Something else to consider is if you have any automotive electrical place in
your area, ask them to do it, usually about $75 installed with alt. And be
done with it. I have them on most of my own AMCs simply because it was like
$75 for just the old Motocrapola alt and another $100 for the V/reg of which
no one stocked and had to go thru a AMC specific vendor if I wanted one, so
I simply RM'ed out and changed.

Good luck, I hope you ain't buying a new diamond ring for the old lady for
same reason Kobe Bryant was buying his old lady one.... ;~P))>
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
*Note volume of email is
heavy, expect