Bad Week-One More Time!!!! Update

I don't care If it Rain's or Freezes as long as I have my 456 Teamster approved plastic Jesus rideing on the dash of my AMC Hornet, I can go 100 Mph as long as I got the almighty power glued up on the dash with my fuzzy dice> Say AMEM & AMC!!!!! The AMC god's have kicked me in the A$$ again TODAY!!!!!. The Motorola alternator on my orange Hornet has died. Time for some Pizza and some wine to calm down. The wife is out with her girlfiend picking up her new diamond ring that I bought her from the money I finally got so it will be quiet till she gets home.!@#$%^&!@#$%^&*
"Doc"