Pic of Gremlin with 17's

http://i4.ebayimg.com/02/i/02/22/c5/d8_12_s.JPG

My wifes srt-4 has 17's on it and its pretty comfortable. and the
sidewall is much higher on those 17's than my wifes.

Im just taking a look at everything right now. Abd those wheels look
sharp on that car.

Its hard trying to figure out the fat in the rear and skinny in the
front since not many people do it anymore.

Might be even hard just finding a set of wheels that can pull it off.