Anyone know of AMC rubber stamp sellers? <Hudson, Jeffery, Nash, AMC >

Anyone know of AMC rubber stamp sellers? <Hudson, Jeffery, Nash, AMC >

 Just wondered if anyone knew of some sources for
AMC-related rubber stamps. I found someone on " th
'bay " who has some for the much older cars, including
Hudson Hornet, 1915 Jeffery, and Nash. This seller's
ID is :

iceprincezzdebi

If you search on that, you'll find 4-5 current stamp
pads for the Jeffery, Nash, and Hudson marques, at $9.
I didn't see any listed for "modern" AMCs, though.
I'll have to ask that person that question. Just
thought I'd see what else is out there stamp-wise for
AMC's. Thanks,

Jerry in Virginia