Re: nos 77-78 gremmie grill

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> You have a point Eddie. If I didn't have one $300 or more wouldn't
sound too
> bad if I had to give that much for one. You have to have a grill
if you want
> the car to look like anything.
> Terry

A couple of weeks ago I bought one of these grills for my 77. I
have a custom made tube grill in mine when I bought it. I called
Eddie back in May and he told me it would be expensive or hard to
find. I did not want to spend that much , but that was one piece I
needed to make the car look right. Now I'm afraid to put it on after
the car gets painted because something might happen to it, oh well
LOL.
SCOTT