Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tranny Linkage questions with ratchet shifter

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Tranny Linkage questions with ratchet shifter

You will need to hook the kick down linkage back up but you won't need the other linkage. Your new shifter should be cable opperated.
 The only dumb question is the one you don't ask.
 Davis
deezildennis <dsinks@xxxx> wrote:
Im really new to the whole auto tranny thing so bear with me.

If I go with a ratchet shifter on my 998 do I need to still install
all the linkage that the stock shifter had?

Or will I just need to put the kick down linkage on? I realize this
is prolly a goofy question to most but I really dont know what to do.
I havent got my rathet shifter yet. Im thinking of going with a less
exspensive one. My Budget is strapped.
thanks

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used