More Parts Arrived

More parts arrived yesterday afternoon. My super coil came from Jeggs and my fuel tank sender/pickup filter and repo glove box arrived from Kennedy American. Today I am going to pick up the new radiator I ordered. Looks like this comeing week I'll get the new fuel tank sender installed and hopefully it will cure the non working gas gauge. I also have a rebuilt starter & carb to install. Now if this damn humidity would go down and rain would stop I could get the floor on the yellow car where the guy installed the shifter cleaned and painted and calked and the Dynamat installed i'd be happy. That way the following week the car can go to the upholstery shop for the seats to be done and the carpet installed. But I don't think this will happen for 2-3 weeks. Haveing the money dosen't mean everything will get done when you want it done. Happy building.
"Doc"