From: "Justin Angelli" <turbogremlin74@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/28 Wed AM 11:01:27 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] scale gremlins

We makin a prototype?i miss my 2 i stupidly sold and the best bet you can snag one by is evilBay er ebay but watch out as for some strange reason the 1/24 scale plastic ones go for big bucks hell it seems more are interested in a model grem than the real thing LOL
Bart
1/1 scale model 73 Gremlin missing pieces and poorly put together

I am currently looking for a gremlin model, preferably the '75 x by
AMT If any of you guys know were they available, or if you have an
old spare lying around, i wouldn't need the  whole kit, just body,
chassis, hood, glass,and interior tub. if any of you guys are willing
to sell  if you have any. let me know

                          Thank You
                            Justin

--- End Message ---