Re: [BaadAssGremlins] beware of a e- bay scammer

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] beware of a e- bay scammer

Having bought quite a few items on eBay in the last few years but never
anything as large as door panels I have seen some price gouging on
shipping. Unless there was a mention of a specific shipping price in the
add I believe the guy has got you by the shorties. Sometimes that great
bargain is not so great when you find out what the shipping is. You can
always complain to eBay but they usually don't do anything about it. But
once you get a negative feedback it can't be removed. You can also give
your side of the story on feedback for the seller explaining why you got
the negative feedback. Good luck and I don't mean that sarcastically.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- last week i purchase a set of door panels on e- bay for my eagle .at
$7.50 . i figure it was a good deal.now the seller wants $48.00 for
shipping,, bringing the price to $50.50.he claims that post office
wont accept a box of the size he is shipping the panels in . now .. i
also bought 4 door panels on e- bay 2 months ago for the wife 81
concord. the seller ship them by mails  for $20.00 . and from arizona
witch is around 2000 miles further then  the last seller(new jersey)
i told im about the first delivery but he wont budge and treaten me
with bad review as a non payer .. anyone here had similar axperience
and how to get out from been scam by crooks like that.. thanks  PAUL

--- End Message ---