Geremlin to Kenosha...more info..

OK, When i mentioned trailering my 72 Grem ....I
forgot to mention(pretty upset about all thats
happened with job and all)..the right rear wheel
bearing appears to have disenegrated the SAME DAY on
the way home from the show also!!! STRANGE noises
started coming from right rear wheel. Jacked it up...i
can move the wheel up and down some?? My luck
sucks!!!! Joe