Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....Info for Joe......

From: harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/26 Mon AM 08:07:07 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin to Kenosha....Info for Joe......

Bart,
And who do you think was being serious ???? Me ????

Thats the pisser about the internet when conversiing with one another,somtimes we all get confused about who meant what or the other like i said i was joking i guess you were as well and basically thing got a lil funky so everythings ok now carry on :)
Bart