[BaadAssGremlins] ARGH! Missed an Openfire at local auction, but...

[BaadAssGremlins] ARGH! Missed an Openfire at local auction, but...

 ...it wasn't a total loss. I did buy a bin full of
auto radio stuff, and one was an AMC radio,
Am/Fm/Cassette, made in Japan, maybe a late model or
Jeep, or ???. I believe it's called a Super Tuner.
Anyway, I had to play "chicken" with the auction
bidding, trying not to bid too high on the
multi-box-lot bidding, I got caught out on the box I
wanted that had the lone Gremlin Openfire Hotwheels
car in it. Box sold for $6, the car was a beater, but
still not bent up. Oh well. First time I'd seen any
Gremlin stuff there in my 15 years of going to the
auction. I was gonna offer the lady $5 for the car,
but had to go across to another auctioneer to bid on
some other stuff, when I got back, she'd left already
with the box of stuff. Missed out this time. K sera
sera.

Jerry