Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Randall XR-401 Gremlin

From: "Donnie Solomon" <Donnie@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/21 Wed PM 03:20:04 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Randall XR-401 Gremlin

Man thats SOO Awesome,thanx for sharing that with us Donnie.
Bart
Just thought I let everyone know that I have just posted a page on
www.GremlinX.com with a lot of information on the Randall 401-XR
Gremlins, photos, several articles and some information I got
directly from Mike Randall.

This was a bad street car that you could call the dealership and
order for $2995. Don't we ALL wish we could do that today!

Donnie Solomon