A/C & Heater/Defroster Crapped Out.

I parked the orange Hornet last thursday and when I went to use it yesterday the heater/defroster/A/C nothing worked. I got power to both sides of all the fuses but no power to the blower motor. The blower motor works if I hot wire it to the battery. I am going to take the dash apart and test for power at the switch. The switch seems o have an awful lot of play in it that I never noticed before. I have a spare switch from a non A/C car from a friend in Alabama and it came with the plug attached with the wires cut, but it does not use all the terminals on the switch which leads me to believe that the A/C switch is the same on both A/C and non A/C cars. It sure would be nice if it was somthing as simple as just a switch replacement, but that is usually not my kind of luck. I am going out early and change the switch before it gets to hot and then run my usual tuesday errands. Have a good day everyone. A/C'less for now.
"Doc"