Re: [BaadAssGremlins] is this thing on???????

From: "amc_lives" <dshaver@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/19 Mon PM 10:54:20 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] is this thing on???????

Naww man you sure you have your settings right on the group?i'd let ya know if i were pissed at a member here LOL and i'm the H.N.I.C here so no one else coulda been skrewing with your membership status.
Bart
Thump, Thump, Thump (hitting microphone)  Am I the only one who has
gotten about 4 posts in the last 4 days????????

Bart, did I make you mad by talking about those cursed Eagles?

Dave Shaver