Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Race Gremmy pics

From: "ndaracer1975" <ndaracer1975@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/19 Mon PM 09:37:15 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Race Gremmy pics

don't worry man,he has maybe 3 people he talks to on there and they will quickly get bored LOL
Bart
Yeah, I've had more fun watching grass grow. lol

What scares me is the poor unsuspecting slobs he's gonna hand a ton
of bad info to. I just hope everyone realizes he's an idiot and
doesn't listen to any of his advice.