Well,My Gremmie may be going away!

Hey All.
After 3+ years of Gremmieing it, It may be going to live with
someone else.
I put a 4 sale ad out there and got an interested party. They will
get a great car. Its got a lot of time and money invested into it. I
just need a more running toy right now since my wife is back in
college. Anyway, I'll let ya know how it turns out. Im sad though!
Rod