Re: Patch Panels for a 77 Gremlin Quarter panels? Partial quarters?

Re: Patch Panels for a 77 Gremlin Quarter panels? Partial quarters?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Olinger"
<olinger@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any patch panels made for the quarter panels or
wheel
> wells for a 77 gremlin.
> Thanks

Steve,
I bought my 77 Gremmie in april. I was told there was not
anything available in aftermarket. I am having the rust spots cut
out and new metal welded in. I stopped at the shop tonight and they
were working on it. I might get ol blue in primer and back on the
road this summer yet.
SCOTT