From: <themixtoo@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 4:59 PM
Subject: RE: RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Grem Update

> >"Petriew, Kelly" <petriew@xxxx> wrote:
> >Yesterday, I told her how much it would cost and that was the end of
that. Damn, damn, damn. First rule of building a Street Rod:

> >1. NEVER TELL THE WIFE HOW MUCH MONEY IT COSTS
> >
> >I definitly agree with that! My wife just found my Summit credit card
statement......lets just say it wasn't pretty. I now have to use the funds
from selling my 73 grem to pay off most of the summit bill.

> > What was I thinking when Summit told me I could charge 2000 bucks!
> >
> > Davis
> >
> I agree, I think she would really freak out if she knew I spent 3000 to go
to Kenosha in 2002 and 4000 to go to Lansing last year. But what the
hay......IT WAS WORTH IT!!! I JUST GIVE HER 'ROUND ABOUT FIGURES'. After 30
years of marriage I think I'm a really blessed (lucky) guy. 'The Mix'