Brakes-Brakes-Brakes

This past week I had the disc brake conversion done on the yellow car and with some minor tweeking are working just fine. The week before I had the front end and the brakes done on the orange Hornet. When picking up the yellow car yesterday I found out my friend is closeing his shop up the end of next week, I thought it was the end of the month. I picked up all the rear brake parts for the orange car yesterday and will drop it off monday to have that done. That is the last of the major work I needed him to do on both cars. It's a good thing I decided to take the money I needed out of the bank to do the repairs starting 6 weeks ago or I would have been screwed big time if I waited for the !$%^!@#$%^ Judge to sign the papers. One or my cars has been in his shop every week for the last 6 weeks. He has been a good friend for the last 26 years and I will miss him as he is moveing to Florida.
"Doc"