Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Door handle

Jeff

I'm glad I was able to help. Sorry the handle wasn'y perfect but at least it wasn't broken. I know what you mean about finding parts. A while back, I called a salvage yard looking for parts. When the woman answered the phone, I asked if they had any AMC's. She then asked me who made them..........she must have been a blonde.

That truck may have a 360, but I'm not certain if they ever had 401's. One of my coworkes has one with a 360. He bought the truck for $1500 and later had it painted. It is a sharp looking truck. If it wasn't a four-wheel drive, I would have bought it.

Have a good weekend

Rick