Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bart

From: "ndaracer1975" <ndaracer1975@xxxx>
Date: 2004/07/08 Thu PM 04:56:17 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Bart

Hey NDA,dude feel free to add pics of your buds Gremlin he had and yes folks ,it was a killer looking Gremlin,he messed up selling it and NDA also messed up not buying it :)
Bart
When my buddy first statred building the Grem, he took the front
bumper off and left the rear on. Which looked good. Then when he
painted the car lime green, he took off both bumpers and put plates
over the holes in the rear making it look like a roll pan, which
looked even better. He left the front ones open cause he was thinking
about installing running lights. But the guy who bought it put the
front bumper back on, which looked plain stupid. lol

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> Why leave off the rear bumper? That makes no sense at all. Them 5
mph
> big front bumpers are ugly but the Hornet's were the only one's to
have
> the rubber filler painted the body color. After having my yellow
Hornet