Re: Hey Bart

That's cool. If I was smart, I woulda bought my buddys when he sold
it. Then atleast it wouldn'ta ended up in someones hands who ruined
it by putting that big stupid bumper back on the front (while leaving
the rear off, wtf?) and putting a big silly antenna on the drivers
fender. Damn ricers.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<ndaracer1975@xxxx> wrote:
> > As ya know I don't own a Grem, but I love em. Is it ok for me to
be
> > here, or am I too rough? :P
>
> I got no problem if you don't own a Gremlin. You may find a lead on
one here if you are looking for one. I have 2 1974 Hornet Hatchbacks
myself.