Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the vinyl top help & a broken door

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Thanks for the vinyl top help & a broken door handle

I just click to the persons E-Mail addy below the post topic and send
the message. It warns you if you reply to a post your E-Mail addy will
be displayed.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Rick.  For some reason I can't find your email address.  Had the
same problem sending an email to Doc a few weeks ago. Can someone
tell me what I'm doing wrong?  I don't think it will be a
problem
posting my address here....

Jeffrey P. Tidwell
193 W. Third St.
Perrysville, OH 44864

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Jeff
>
> The only thing you need to do is let me know where to ship it. E-
mail your
> address to me instead of the group.
>
> Rick

--- End Message ---