Re: [BaadAssGremlins] for sale 84 eagle sport wagon and 86 eagle wagon

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] for sale 84 eagle sport wagon and 86 eagle wagon

Interested, have any pics?

amc_lives <dshaver@xxxx> wrote:
I know, Bart, they are not Hi-Po Gremmies or Hornets (LOL) but bear
with me.

I will be moving near Orlando to attend motorcycle school in Jan or
Feb 2005 so the fleet must be trimmed.  Wife says Eagles must go!!!!

84:  Eagle Sport Wagon
258 needs rebuild
unknown if 4wd works or not
bought front and rear wiper arms
bought complete grille
bought some exhaust parts
new starter, solenoid and valve cover
new(used) shifter handle
solid underneath
this is a Connecticut car.  I have never titled it in my name but it
does have the previous owners signature on it.
paid $150 for the car in November 2000 and spent almost $250 in
parts.

86: Eagle Wagon
I drove it up on a tow dolly.  50 miles into the trip home, the
pinion bearing let go.  It will need a rear end.
Runs good
4wd works
has some rust on front frame
This is a New Hampshire car and due to the year there is no title.
I do have a bill of sale.
paid $450 for her last November

I would like $100 for the 84 and $250 for the 86.  I can help with
delivery.  I can drive 4 hours one way if I am given enough notice.
I have a truck and car trailer.

feel free to call me at 252-444-3585.

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC