Re: [BaadAssGremlins] sad weekend for AMC TEAM

From: "super13042000" <super13042000@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/30 Wed PM 06:37:02 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] sad weekend for AMC TEAM

First off Wlecome abord Bill,i hope you'll enjoy B.A.G,second, i am truly sorry for your loss of a Awesome Gremlin,and am glad whoever drove it is ok.that 73 Gremlin Davis has is pitiful and would love to be AMC team part 2 :)
regards
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Mod.'BaadAssGremlins'
  To everybody that reads this.  People would tell me from time to
time I was over doing the chassis supports and roll bar.  The team is
VERY lucky I never listened.  Take heed all you racers, NHRA made
those rules and regulations for all the correct reasons.  Don't ever
cheat any of the safety requirements, or the story may be much, much
sadder.
  Bless all the people that helped, prayed and sent condolences.
    Bill,  AMC TEAM owner