Re: Ebay feedbacks/Hey Eddie...

Eddie,
I am not trying to be rude, but those 'AMC Bricks' that you have for
sale on Ebay.....what proof do you offer that they are genuine? Just
curious.
-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> I think the lowest feedback rating on ebay I have ever seen is 72%.
The fellow had about 100 sales, and you should have seen some of his
replies and excuses, and well, cussing some of the people he had did
previous business with. It was non-AMC, but still, people don't
realize that stuff stays there and can't be replaced, changed or
altered. So if you have a bad ebay experience with someone, sit back,
take a big deep breath (or bong) and think about what you might write
before you hit 'send/leave feedback'.