Re: Ebay feedbacks

I think the lowest feedback rating on ebay I have ever seen is 72%. The
fellow had about 100 sales, and you should have seen some of his replies and
excuses, and well, cussing some of the people he had did previous business
with. It was non-AMC, but still, people don't realize that stuff stays there
and can't be replaced, changed or altered. So if you have a bad ebay
experience with someone, sit back, take a big deep breath (or bong) and
think about what you might write before you hit 'send/leave feedback'. Ebay
does also ask you a SECOND TIME before you hit "yes" also, it says "you are
about to leave a negative rating on a trader? Do you wish to continue?" so
it gives you not one, but two chances to think about what you are leaving
for the world to see.

Not every transaction on ebay goes smoothly or according to plan, however,
they also give you a number of ways to attempt to resolve the situation,
this is all covered in the "site map" area, worth reading if you have never
been there!

As for that picnic table on back of the Hornet, it just begs for a few slabs
of Texas ribs, some potato salad, cole slaw and baked beans, a bowl of
jalapenos and a few 1014 raw onions. If you are a Aggie you can also get
maroon 1014 onions. Maybe a six pack of Cokes and some good beer. And that
is just for me, ya'll put your stuff on the hood away from MY food! ;~))>
Eddie Stakes' Planet Houston AMX
www.planethoustonamx.com
PS: personal best is 26 ribs, and 33 jalapenos

Doc sez:
For only 4 sales the seller has only an 83% positive rateing? That
sounds piss poor with only 4 sales. I see what you mean Eddie about the
picknic table on the hatchback. It looks orange to me like mine. And the
seller can't make up his mind if they are 70's 74's or 76's in the
description.
"Doc"