Re: A Little bit more

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@xxxx> wrote:
> Installed the heads on the 360 tonight. Placed the intake manifold
> and headers on just to get a 'feel' for the engine. Looks dam good! I
> plan on sending the 727 transmission off to the shop for a
> rebuild...maybe a shift kit if the purse can handle it. -Lu-

Nice to see it when it finally starts to come together and you can actually see your blood and sweat that you put into it materialize. If I were you I would beg, borrow or steal the money for the shift kit and have it installed when the tranny is rebuilt. It should add little or nothing to the price of the rebuild since the tranny is out of the car.
"Doc"