Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornets for sale

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: AMC74HORNET@xxxx
> Date: 2004/06/24 Thu AM 04:16:32 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornets for sale
>
> he meant that stupid ass rear wing on that piece of shit hatchback
> Bart

That orange hatchback would make a nice parts car for my 2 hatchbacks. I know hatchbacks are kind of on the rare side but i'd chop that one up in a heart beat for parts for my 2. You can't save them all. I did my share I kept my original one and saved a clean one from a fate worse than death, being cut up to be a race car with a brand "X" engine.
"Doc"