Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 12:32 PM
Subject: brakes?

Hello Eddie, I have put my parents  two spirits in ads and I believe we almost have them sold. Thank you so much for the help, I wanted to ask you if the brakes would fit my 69 AMX. I know in past emails you explained the 72 and up disc brakes worked well from javelins, matadors and gremlins but would they fit from an 80 and 81 spirit? They both have disk brakes and would like to know and maybe save money. Thanks alot Eddie, thank you for your time . Travis Hernandez. Cc,Texas.