Re: [BaadAssGremlins] (unknown)

From: "Mike Hathaway" <amcman2000@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/22 Tue AM 02:10:29 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] (unknown)

Hi Mike i guess you introduced yourself already so ignore my other post about you joining and Thanx again for joining :),are you talking about the trans crossmember?i used the existing one that was on my 73 Gremlin from the factory'my gremlin started life as a 232 I6/904 auto,alls i did was unbolt the automatic trans mount and bolt on a T10 type it should be the same for your spirit.
Bart
Bart-Or anyone. I joined this list today. Didn't know Bart was
running it. I have a 79 AMX and a 77 AMX, in addition to my 69 and 68
Javelins (parting the 68. Anyone need parts?). So, my 79 had a
304/4spd in it, but now has a built 69 390/T10 combo from an
SC/Rambler. The question to Bart is, what did you use for a Xmember
on your Gremmie for the T10? And would it work on my Spirit? The
stock tranny Xmember didn't seem to work with it. Thanks-Mike