Re: [BaadAssGremlins] (unknown)

From: "deezildennis" <dsinks@xxxx>
Date: 2004/06/19 Sat PM 09:42:05 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] (unknown)

I'm sorry,i haven't had the greatest of days today and theres a lil bad blood between the amc forum and I so again Dennis i apologise for being an A hole
Bart
Holy cow!  Are you berating me for asking a simple question?

Thats pretty childish!  Its all about being a community here.
I use this forum as well as others to get info on mine and other non
gremlin AMC's.