Just for Giggles What is My 77 Gremlin worth

Just for Giggles What is My 77 Gremlin worth

If you look at my photos what do you think i could sell this car
for... there is a small hole in floor board almost coke can size, and
some rust in the dorr jam 3 sq inches.. seat are very good, they are
the Orange HOT SCOTCh small tear in the back,,
77 401 standard bore , doesnt burn oil, but has typical lack luster
Oil pressure, 222 232 @.050 with 513 in 536 ex cam . &0 heads what
ever the 51cc heads are, Offy 360 intake, 750 Carter, 2 1/2
flowmasters . 3:73 posi possibley a 70 TCi breakaway, and a 727
Torque flight,, car runs fine, stops starts,,, doesnt pull,, Just
needs some TLC and a good rebuild,, i believe its running 13.5 in
Abilene 8.8 or 8.9 untuned 1/8mi..

I have been thinking its time for me to move on while i love this
car.. but i am getting old and i dont feel i can shell out the money
for another four or five years,,, to make it go faster...

SO go ahead throw out numbers and You rambler mentallity people i
wont even be insulted for your "lowballing" Just curious
and please look at photos carefully there is a dent in rear drivers
side and its been there for maybe 20 years i am in no hurry
to fix it

Thanks Rob Z