Doors (Belvedere car show)

 Today I found a Hornet door (74 or 75) the owner thought. Will this
fit my 77 Gremlin? I found this at the Fathers Day show in Belvedere
Il. I also met some guys from the AMC club. (N.I.C.E. AMC) They had
quite a few cars show up. (one hornet,one rebel,one machine and a
bunch of amxs with a few javs threw in). The guy I talked to seemed
pretty cool and helpful.
Also fri and sat I was in St.Paul Minn. for the Back To The Fifties
car show. All the cars had to be 1964 and older. I did see a few
nice ramblers there. There was over 10000 cars there. After going to
this show I might go buy that 27 Nash I found and make a rat rod out
of it. Thanks for any info i get on the doors. SCOTT