Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Car Show/Historic Plates

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Car Show/Historic Plates

Kentucky is the same way Doc. You are only supposed to drive them if you are going to car shows, parades ect.They don't enforce it. I saw the same 64 Chevy being driven every morning for two years. Before they did away with the vehicle emissions everyone with a car 25 years old got the tags. It was the only way you didn't have to be tested. You also save on taxes and registration. You never have to renew the tags and all cars with the tags are valued at $100. They are great for me. I have put about 500 miles on him in the last two years. This is also arequirement for my insurance company. I am not afraid to drive him anywhere, anytime with the historic tags but if he was a daily driver I am like you Doc I would have regular tags.

Terry