From: "nice_guy_1952" <nice_guy_1952@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2004 4:16 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] first award

just got back from gibraltor trade center in taylor(suburb of detroit)
and we came back with our first award of the year .a first place in
the unrestord class with the 83 eagle.next week we are going back for
the street machine show with the 68 javelin. will let you posted how
we did .. paul 68 amx 68 javelin 81 83 85 87 eagle wagons