Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Still Here

Some projects take years to complete. I been working on my yellow Hornet
for 6-7 years now. I think Rick has been working on his for 18 years.
Time and money are usually the reasons for delays in finishing any
project. With me right now it is "Money"!!!!!!
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- You are right, Doc...I don't want to be having to re-do something!
Thanks! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> Hang in there Lu, a major rebuild like you are doing takes time.
Especially if you are doing it right the first time.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---