Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 cross member again

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 cross member again

No ones from Rebel's, Matador's and Ambo's will not fit. It has to be
from a small car, Hornet, Concord, Spirit. I think one from a 66-69 V8
American will fit. Someone on the AMX Files said it would and also said
one from a Javelin would not fit.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- Will a cross member from a 71 Ambassador fit the Gremmies?

Thanks to all for your time.

Dave Shaver
Havelock, NC

--- End Message ---