Still Behind The 8 Ball!!!!! Day 21 Today

Still Behind The 8 Ball!!!!! Day 21 Today

I am a week behind because the idiot at the auto parts store tried to order my power steering pressure line and when he couldn't get it at one place didn't try to get it somewhere else. My regular parts man made 3 phone calls and I should have it by mid week. I only have 2 months till my friend closes his shop up to get all the mechanical work I can't do myself anymore done. Also Today is 3 weeks the !@#$%^& judge was supposed to sign the papers and still no word from my lawyer as of friday. My wife said why don't you take the money out of the bank and just get the work done. I may just have to do that if the papers are not signed soon. Damn!!!
"Doc"