Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Houdy AMCers

Good to hear from ya again Jeff. Hope all is well in Pa.

You're not the only one with priorities taking precendence over their AMC. I try to squeeze in a few hours (and a few dollars) here andthere working on my Gremlin. Things like the garden, mowing the grass, painting the house, pressure washing the deck, taking care of the wifes car and of course my job, takes most of my time.

Just don't give up.

Rick
72 Gremlin
Southeast Texas