Dash Progress

I spent 4 hours sanding the top of the dash and finally got it primed. The last 2 days the temps have been around 90 degrees with a high heat index makeing it feel like it was 100 degrees. Today it is supposed to cool off with rain and only be in the mid 70's. Today and tomorrow I will continue sanding on the other part of the dash and hopefully have it complely primed by Saturday and completely painted by Sunday. The wife can't wait for me to get all these interior parts out of the house.
"Doc"