--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> http://ep.com/js/mi/n0/1698208.html;jsessionid=1CF3B9ED5B8016FF462F4A50D0B7403F
> Eddie Stakes
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> *Note volume of email is
> extremely heavy, expect
> 5-12 day responses

That dosen't seem like a bad car for 600$ with all the parts that come with it and the disc brake and V8 conversion work already done. This is what I was talking about the other day. You can really make out buying someones uncompleted project. As much as I like Hornet Hatchbacks 2 is plenty for me. I see this one appears to have a set of 78 Concord AMX flairs and spoiler on the front. "Doc"