4 non-amc pix

Thought I would share this with ya'll, it is funny because the email
originated in Kansas. But get this, the St. Cyril of Alexandria Catholic
Church is my
church and has been for years, it is at the corner of Rodgerdale and
Westheimer in Houston, one block west of the Sam Houston Tollway/Beltway 8
intersection. They have a variety of catchy sayings they commonly put on
there board, as Westheimer is a 8 (sometimes 10)
lane street, it is 'the strip' in Houston and this intersection sees a
whopping average 210,000 cars DAILY go thru there. So super high visibility.
Recently went to a service there for slain Houston Police Officer Cantu who
was killed in the line of duty. The photo is taken from the Rodgerdale
streetside, and my bank, Chase, is on the opposite side, or about ten steps
from where this photo was taken. Small world.