Parts Found

I just got an E-Mail from a guy in Oregon that has the vent I need for the dash. I also found the 3 rubber filler pieces that go between the front bumper and the grill for the orange car, the ones on there are toast. Now I just need to find the 3 pieces that make up the rear one. These are so far gone that with your finger nail you can scrape the paint off and the rubber comes off too and turns to dust. Happy parts hunting everyone.
"Doc"
Now to get in touch with the chrome shop on the Island today and see about getting my bumpers chromed.