General chat

Hey guys n Gals :o)>
I was at walmart today and decided to go check the toy sec for jonny
lightning amc's. Hanging in front on the first peg was the only one
they had, a 69 BSO javelin. Needless to say I put it in the carrage
and the wife bought it for me :o)>
Haven't worked on the gremlin in over a week. I have a new shifter
cable but no time. I need a new truck so I have been shopping alot. I
am getting it possible tomorrow. 2000 dodge dakota club cab v-8 5spd
auto 4wd with all the bells n whistles even a cap bed liner and
remote starter. Never had a vehicle like this before.
Davis