Great amc day III (gad III)

well guys, GAD III was a blast,, Im sorry Todd and his wife didnt
make it up after all.. The Herman Lewis VS Hemmi Adkins race didnt
get to happen due to some problems with Herman's AMX, But we all had
a blast anyways! Bart you would have loved it this year, off the top
of my head i can recall about 8 gremlins there alone! we had 62 race
cars this year, and 15-20 amc cars being shown or just displayed..
he is a link to Maxwhell houses pictures of GAD III
http://www.maxwelhse.com/Album/2004/05-28/05-28%20(Page%201).htm
plan on GAD IV,, we are already working on it!-)