scored a good AMC Gremlin / Hornet ad in mag at auction Wed. night....

scored a good AMC Gremlin / Hornet ad in mag at auction Wed. night....

 I bought a Look magazine dated Oct 5, 1971, and
they had a HUGE 4-5 page ad for Golden Value hardware,
which was featuring a 2-car Hornet and Gremlin
give-away for His and Her cars, 4 pairs. This ad, the
Hornet was green, the Gremlin yellow, and both had the
optional large canvas sunroofs. I've seen other ads
similar without them having the sunroofs. I think this
is the first time I've seen them WITH them. The AMC
part is attached to the front cover, so I'd have to
destroy the mag to mount the ad if I wanted to. Not
sure I will yet. Anyway, just thought I'd mention it,
it's a cool ad.

- Jerry -